We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept return/refund or exchange on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method within 10 business days. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If more than 15 business days have passed since we’ve approved your return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the conditions in which we do not accept returns, refunds, or exchanges
- If the product has been used or damaged by the customer, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund.
- If the product is no longer in its original packaging or has missing tags, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund.
- If the product was purchased as a final sale or clearance item, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund.
- If the product was a custom or made-to-order item, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund. Customers are responsible for ensuring that all specifications and measurements are correct before placing an order.
- If the product is a digital or downloadable item, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund once the item has been downloaded.
- If the product is a subscription or membership, we cannot accept a return or offer a refund once the subscription or membership has been activated.
- If the customer has violated any of our terms and conditions or policies, we reserve the right to refuse a return or refund.